Friday 3 March 2023

The fathers love

 The fathers love

The sweet loving dove

Carrying ,delivering 

Messages for us


The fathers love

I reach out for his hand above,

they say

He is there for everyone of us


'God can heal a broken heart

But you have to give him all the pieces' -Anon


I feel the softness of the flowers

I feel the rain in light showers

I watch the rainbow above many towers

I watch the sunrise in the early hours


Your arms loving father

Deep deep love


I wanna try harder

I wanna be good

He couldn't be farer

I would give anything I could


Poem of Faith


I believe God keeps me safe

It's like I'm in the army and he is my base

I can picture his face

When I say my prayers

He keeps me together

I believe there is a reason for everything

I am under Gods wing


A leaf falls to the ground

Without sound


'Life's bowl of sweet and sour'-Shirley Percy


Waiting for the lemon light

For summer to arrive

Waiting for the birds to sing

When everything is growing

The flowers,the grass

Looking out the window when Im in class


The green fields,the blue skies

The butterflies


The ocean and the beach

Finding shells to keep


Standing at the swimming pool

And taking that leap


'Magic carpets fly away

from spelling and maths'-Shirley Percy



No comments:

Post a Comment