Friday 3 March 2023

Youth work

Youth Work

Branches reaching for the light

Flowers growing,colours bright


'Golden flowers hearts'-Anon


I look above

I feel the love

I feel you


Warm inside

Being kind


Lovely together

On a adventure

Window dresser


A collection of hearts


Cherishing completely 

Looking at me sweetly

Please dont cheat on me


Our love,Sparks


I woke to lavender kisses

When I woke up next to you


Cant wait to see those eyes

Those Fuck me eyes!!!


'Lifes beach

Find your wave'


I was made to feel 

That I was a mistake

I just wanted mates

The whole time

The whole mile


Im loving you

Hungary hands

Touching me all over

The only one that understands

The cooling sands 


Beauty of a princess

Beauty of knights

I wonder,will you save me tonight?

I have been waiting for so long

I gaze at you,Im so fond

I wanna say it in a song



No comments:

Post a Comment