Friday 3 March 2023

Vitality of God

 Vitality of God

The power of the living,giving God

You can see it in a single rosebud

Or burning wood


'Sister water

Brother fire'-Ivan Granger


A bridge of connection

This silence is causing depression

Let's go in the same direction

I look at you,

Every second


Beauty of the design

The airline

I would like a glass of wine!


Filled with bliss

Your passionate kiss

Holding a glass of fizz!


My heart

My arc


Angels,luminous,stillness,quiet


I'm gonna give you heaven

Expression

Confession

You are so special

Ill be there for every second

Wont let anything threaten or deaden our love


I hope you dont hurt me

Until I have nothing left

I wanna be the best

The blessed


'Yesterday has already been

Today is here all fresh and clean'-Krista Maguire


Endville

Anywhere you dont feel accepted or connected

You feel rejected and unselected

Endville


Everland (Hollywood)


How many dreams are in the world?

How many people find the words?


Cycling in the gym

The thought of him


'On now beautiful is true love

Hand made by the Angels above'-Krista Maguire


The darkness in my head

I prayed that I was dead

No-one in my bed

Just a box of meds

And a pillow that is wet


Dreams of summer

Ice cream eyes

Making out on a picnic blanket

Watching the sunrise


Summer be kind

Let your stars shine




No comments:

Post a Comment