Friday 3 March 2023

A cluster of stars

 A cluster of stars

In Outerspace

I look at them like I look at your face


Perfect existence

A rain of melody


Twilight dance

The living grace


The truth of my body

Melting into dreams


My Angel Bear


Magic structures 

All zones and altitudes

I love New York City

Even though there is no chippy!!

There is no other place so pretty


Art and passion

Smiling lips

Sat in Starbucks taking sips

Reading a book of old English Lit


'Looking for an act of love'-Anon


I'm a chaser of the light

I dream of it everynight

Stars and stripes


Friends of your springtime

Friends at school


The Lamp


I look up at the sky

Shout at a stupid fly

And see The Lamp

A beautiful crystal 

Rock Lamp


The distance

I hate existence without you

I want justice

I now know what lost is without you


Opal hunter

Wild as dreams

Looking for gold in a stream

Crocketts theme


Magic in the flowers

Warm and soft


The Harp Heart


'The pieces of myself,

The pieces of you,

Mix together and make magic'-H Quinn


'You emblazon me with desires and passion'-Brandy Lane


To catch your gaze and adorableness

You make my day taste like caramel

A chemical attraction

You take action

You give me passion and satisfaction


Heal my heart

Like a gallery of art

Like a sky full of stars

Flowers in a vase


Electric energy

Those eyes

I get lost at sea


When thinking of you

When drinking to you


I sit at the bar

Sipping cocktails

Sex on the beach

Showing some cheek!


Saving up for my holidays 

Cant wait to stargaze


My heart calls

When you score those goals


'The light of divinity,a shinning star'-Alex Wilkinson-Poole


'A traveller is a storyteller,of love and connection'-Alex Wilkinson-Poole


We have the strength to rise and awake



No comments:

Post a Comment