Friday 3 March 2023

Wishful lines

Wishful lines

The words I need 

Original people

Fascinate me

I wonder how did they ever begin?

How did they win?


Family on the piano

A musical family

Playing away to me


'In lavender light

Looking at the sky'-Anon


November 5th

Bonfire of poetry

You kiss me sweetly


Valentine


Are you a sign?

The love and beauty of mankind

The magic dust left behind


It's my romantic destiny


Will you always be with me?

But also let me go freely?


Protect me from my enemies?

Fuck me senselessly?


Talk to me with telepathy?

Treat me respectfully?


Even if we have less money?

Kiss me on my imperfect tummy?


Understand me?

A song of ebony and ivory?

Calm me in a restless sea?


Never judge me mentally

Listen sympathically 

Make me smile,

When the sun ain't shining on me?


'Blast of orange like a sunset'-Lew Welch


'Embracing.Everyone embracing'-Lew Welch


Sufferance

So many months without you

Just want your touch and buttercups

I love you

Waterlily image 

Monet's garden

Not forgotten


We invent ourselves 


We change our hair and what we wear

We change our makeup do a shakeup

We change our sound move to a different town


This sweet water

Keeps us alive

This clean water

Helps us survive


When I went to Tasmania 

It looked like prehistoric fern forrest

Totally untouched

So many trees

I had a walkabout in the woods

Angels must have guided me,

I know that much


Reaching days

Reaching for the stars

Beach days

Lot's of sand in the car


Scenary of a dream

Watching out the car window

Lying on a pilow


The birds fly in patterns

The summer of the magic lantern


I wanna go back to Manhattan

Make something happen


Los Angeles

The kissing breeze

Dreams and scenes


Good actions deserve to be placed in the light


Divine spark

Shared on the park

Lighting up my heart


Celestial fire

She gave everything inside her

Would you guide her?


Genuinely different and original

Wishing on a miracle


You are all mine

And I am all yours


Tasting and adoring God

I open up my bible

It's a way of survival

Waiting for a arrival


The way of tea

It's English,

Traditionally



No comments:

Post a Comment