Friday 3 March 2023

He's beautiful and strong

He's beautiful and strong

I wanna sing a song

I wanna take a picture and put it on my wall

I wanna keep his shirt

So I can smell it when I am alone


Saved by the satin


I wanna look into Astronmy 

The stars are sequinned

And I am happy and breathing


'Fresh Start'


New eyes on a piece of art

A new arrangement of Mozart

A clear sky of stars

Flowers in a vase


Every year I try to change

See life in a different frame

Hoping it will go my way

That I will be with my flame


Forget about yesterday

Today will be shiny!


New Years Eve


I always think about what I want to achieve

That I want to believe

That I'll find the key

They will listen to me


That I will be published 

Not treated like rubbish

That I will find a job that I love

Clear the fog

Get millions of followers on my blog


I always bleed on New Years Eve

I need a rock


To truth of beauty

My heart is melting


Dessert magic

Young day


Fluent in emojian!!


Key poems

Warm applause


A bunsen burner

I am your learner


Poets in love

Sharing their work

A beautiful Wedding dress

Standing in church


Fireworks alight and quickly gone

I wanna sing you a love song

It's a cliche

Forever young



No comments:

Post a Comment