Friday 3 March 2023

You and me

You and me could

Radiate love

The kinship

The olympics


Mental landscape

Stuck in a hospital ward

There is discord

I pray to the Lord


HE IS IT 

All wisdom


Sunlit 

The sensual life

No need to worry

The day looks bright and sunny


I put on my shades

Put my hair in braids

And catch the rays!!


'Leave the dark hour of the night

Step into the loving gold light'-Helena Alice Monger


Look its The fluffy atmosphere !!


'A velvet ocean of blue and white'-Helena Alice Monger


So radiant is your light 

There are no dark nights

So comforting,your heart

I don't fall apart


A tiny dot

On my wrist 

I can see it in the mist


Children find

The magic in everyday

They dress up,they joke and play

Where do we lose that way?


Letters beginning with

My Dear,My Love 


'My rock,my shelter,my guiding light'-Anon


The brightest of loves diamonds

Your eyes

Everyday is a surprise


Let's dance all night

Under the starlight

Will I see a snowy owl?

I might!!


'Your hand in mine

In the divine'-Samantha Hurst


'The fires of love'-Samantha Hurst


Feel the magic inside

And then describe

I want to enjoy the ride


'Your breath,your touch,your body,your soul

your bliss moving as one with mine'-Samantha Hurst


A soft spot for you


I wanna follow,take away all the sorrow

I promise I will be moral


'Guide me

Soothe me

Sing to me'-Anon


Australian coastline

Where the stars shine

I watch the waves of my soul

Hope I dont see a spider crawl!


Loves grace

Wedding day


My lovely

My cheeky


Cause shes got a better body

And they cant seem to stop me

From staring and comparing


My sweet hot coco


Stole light from my life

Had my throat by a knife

I never imagined this strife


Lifeline,heartline

In your hands

In your plans


'Fire of your kiss'-Carol Ann Duffy


The sweet scene has begun

Underneath the sun

I look at the flowers in bloom



No comments:

Post a Comment