Friday 3 March 2023

Landed in the sand


Landed in the sand

I need a helping hand

There's a feeling the bells are ringing 

I need you around


A dream of sex

I'm getting wet

All I can do is text

Tell you to imagine when 

I'm undressed

I wanna be your best


I don't want to be seen as

Clipping your wings

But you make me feel like I'm dreaming

You make me feel like your hearing

It s a new beginning 


Palm trees

I wanna feel your arms please

I wanna write a song please

This is where I believe


I wanna touch again

I don't wanna fuck other men

I'll be there till the end

Just say when


'For we'll all have the power 

To make our lives unique'-Syquan Pernett


A sense of life

Being alive


Thankyou for falling asleep beside me

I look across the room

I have found my beach


Lead me to the light

Teach me how to fight


I had a dream about my Grandad

I felt safe in the dark night


'Loving you is a trustfall off a skyscraper'-Anon


A song


About the right words

About hummingbirds


People are sharing and pairing 


The way you treat my heart

I don't want it to shatter apart

Like a quartet you sound so perfect


A rocking chair

Just being together

The stars will be shining forever


All the aching 

Hoping for you


You are certain to bloom

Just look up at the moon


'Womanhood is a blessing'-Anon


Happy 

Just loving and breathing

Happy

Your not leaving


Unhappy

When you don't feel the glow

You feel like you've been cut from the show

You feel like your running too slow


You are the light I adore

Mountains at dawn

I wanna hear you knock on my door

To hold me when my head is sore


Tongue tied and heart beating fast is how to live

I just wanna give you my love, my good




No comments:

Post a Comment