Friday 3 March 2023

Disaster diet

 Disaster diet 

I was passing the chippy 

I couldn't fight it

Then I saw the Easter eggs

Do you know what I did next ?!!


Watercolour moods

The sunlit water


'The dance of the moon'-Douglas Stewart


Sketch of a dream

Titanic scene

Making art with milk and coffee beans


God

His stars eternally

Glaring at me


The Train Ride


Looking at the trees and fields outside

Looking at the sky and along the tide


The fields 

The golden corn

The glow worm shine

Waning in lovelight


'Happy hearts and happy face's

Happy play in grass places'-Robert Louis Stevenson


Holidays


A phosphorescent orange


The gentle beach

A calm rockpool

Listenning to the radio blaring out a tune

Going for an adventure on the sand dunes


A kiss under the sun

A kiss under the moon


Quite a world when you look at it


Autumn 

A bedding of brown leaves

Highlights of orange

A squirrel running through the trees


The sun splashes its lights on the trees

And the birds sing

Sweet beings of the earth


Stories and reveries


'The pleasures of devotion,

Of sacrifice and love'-Una Marson


Bright attractive bandanas

And good manners


Cinema stars 

We know who you are

Wish we could meet you at the bar

Step in your car


Snowlight 


Everything looks so fresh,clean and pure

Dreamy days I adore


'Everyone is necessary for the story'-Anon


Love your Life


Gingerbread house door

Before bed time

A glass of milk

Stroking the silk on my teddybear

My mum was always there


The relief was electric 

We felt so connected

In perfect sync


Northern Lights

Flowing purple silk

Flowing green and pinks

Truly beautiful


Voices and discordant noises


I wish the voices were singing songs

Telling me I belong

Telling me I can be strong


Looking forward to steamy LA nights



No comments:

Post a Comment