Friday 3 March 2023

Trust,Love,Knowing,Faith

'Trust

Love

Knowing 

Faith'-Anon


When I woke up today

I promised myself

That I would write down how I felt

I need to express

It's how I stay fresh

It's how  I make sense of the world and its mess


The brightest gem 

Can last a thousand years

I wonder it God really hears


A willing heart

A star chart

Life please don't send me sharks


Holding an angry tongue

Family and problems


Everybody blossoms in their own time


The flight of song

Will you sing along?

Hopping from pond to pond

I wish I was still young


'Spring

Is a time when youth dreams

And old age remembers'-Anon


'Shared joy is double joy and

Shared sorrow is half-sorrow'-Anon


'Heart sweetening light'-Anon


The lotus blooms

In spring time

It's when I like  to write rhyme

It's Gods sign


The most precious words I have for you


You make my heart bloom

Like Im travelling to the moon


Hollywoods fantastics figures


'Such a constellation was he to me'-Madeline Miller Circe


Like a star fell from the sky

And into my hands


My useless life

But then I think of

Wonders of flowers

And tall towers

New York City and its magical powers


Brave,joyful eyes

I am at your side

So many years I cried

I like the stars


'A great deal of talent is lost in the world for want of a little courage'-Anon


'The best thing for being sad is to learn something'-Anon


The glow worms spark

Running to the park

Maybe I'll meet some friends laugh and talk


'The good we do today becomes

The happiness of tomorrow'-Hindu Proverb


Peace and purity

The way you worship me


And I am free

I look at the blossom trees

And I am free

I look at the bluest seas

And I am free

It's the oxygen of my soul


Cheerful green

An English garden dream

With roses and butterflies

As we lay our scene


'All over this worldwhat an endless chorus

Is singing of love,and thanks,and prayer'-Anon


The tomb to bloom

I look at heaven


Love and survival

Belonging and power


Good cheer

New Year!

Another beer!

Dont shed a tear

Just persevere


In the silence of the night

I learned how to fight

You could call it cruelty 

You could call it spite


Are you flying or dying?



No comments:

Post a Comment