Friday 3 March 2023

We remember Grandma

 We Remember Grandma


Her red hair and freckles

Barefoot in the garden and 

Smelling rose petals

Her old fashioned kitchen and singing kettle,

Special


We Remember Grandpa


The saxophone 

A musical home

I loved it when the fire was warm

And outside running on the lawn

The birds flown


Creating union

Couplet,rich with insight


Picturesque moment

Looking out the window

I just wanna sing though


The fountain flowed 

The blissful touch

I love you very,very much

You have glory and guts


Celestial escape

When we gaze at the stars

From being behind bars


A wonderful fire

A crackling fire

I am your admirer


Cake topped with shimmering stars

Cake made from Barbie dolls

Home made by our mums!!


Soothing hymns

Simple,spiritual moments in Life


He is the heart

I've been looking for 

When he gives me flowers and opens the door

When he protects me from all war


'The rising sun

The rising world

The sinking me'-Nee Y 


'Ache of my want

Ache of my desire

Ache of my fear'-Nee Y


'My galaxy ride'-Childrens book Idea


He chimes me out of sleep


Be positive

A new dawn is always coming


Why do I feel like a heart left behind?




No comments:

Post a Comment