Friday 3 March 2023

Harmony of leaves

Harmony of leaves

Growing on the trees

I can't wait till its over 30 degrees!

Swimming in the seas

All over the world finding pearls


A dancing shape


Northern Lights dancing and making shapes

Holding hands on a date

When I get home I will try and paint


'Sparkling,living ,love'-William Wordsworth


'Soulmates always find each other.

In space.In time'-David Jones


In love with the galaxies 

You are in all my fantasies 

Shoot all my passion scenes with you


Highway to Heaven TV Series

Highway Heart


I believe in Angels

And classically trained painters

Sometimes in the form of entertainers


'A story,deep,caressing'-Edwin Charles


It all belongs to you

The sky,the ocean blue

Wish on a shooting star and

Your dreams will come true


'Do you know our love is true

It's written in the meteors,

The Comets,

Planets too,Edwin Charles


'To life,to love,must give!'-Anon


Suddenly I am lost in the 

Moor and Sea

There is fog approaching 

And I am on my knees

I pray to God 

The Angels are watching over me


What ever happens in my life

I look for the learning



No comments:

Post a Comment