Thursday 4 May 2023

Culture

 Culture


Every colour

Every historical structure


Art galleries and patisseries 

Tall buildings,filming,new beginnings


Trying different foods and drinks

Trying different clothes 

Getting into the mix


Visiting churches,reading verses 

The soul searches

Catching the bus in the local language

Trying a local sandwich


Every culture has there own song and dance

We can all hold hands


'My air,my love,my everything

Your sweet wing'-Liz A Joe


'My remedy,my love,my shining star'-Liz A Joe


'My love,my heart,my mind'-Liz A Joe


'Your constant flame

My comfort

My lighthouse,my safe spot'-Liz A Joe


The truest love is always kind

And perfectly timed

A gem to find,a diamond

Your name typed in bold and underlined 




No comments:

Post a Comment