Thursday 4 May 2023

The waterfall of love

The waterfall of love

Pouring from above

Watch the flying dove

Your heart is good


Snowfalls in winter

Hot soup for dinner


Silently,secretly

I slowly gave up


The whole milky way

You are the stars

I just want to give you an applause 


I curl my hair

I wear perfume

I put on make-up

Because love is magic


I dont just want to imagine it


'Fluffy cotton clouds'-R B OBrien


Beautiful peace

No matter what are your beliefs

I just wanna be with you

Under the sheets


His bright gaze

I could look back for days

Like the ocean waves


Leaves falling at my feet

Makes me smile

Autumn is here 

Its wrapping up time!


A hat and gloves

Kicking leaves in the woods


Open petals  and hearts 

Allowing you to take part

Sometimes life can feel sharp

Like falling over at the park

Getting lost in the dark


On holiday

A pink horizon

A snow-capped mountain'-Anon


The butterscotch story

When my Grandad gave me my first

Werthers original


A glistening bud

Under natures magic spell


Not killed yet

I still have something left

I will carry on writing 

I will be the best


'If you want to make your dreams come true,

The first thing you have to do is wake-up'-Jm Power



No comments:

Post a Comment