Thursday 4 May 2023

Missing you

Missing you

Missing those hands

Walking on private sands


I am resilient,I am reborn

Just like the flowers on the back lawn

Just like the birds singing at dawn

Somehow,I dont feel alone


I found a spark of hope 

Just laughing with normal folk


'The warmth of the sun on my face

The comfort of a soft embrace'-Anne Raynoe


'The sweet taste of my favourite food

These are the petals of gratitude'-Anne Raynoe


My beacon of light in the darkness

It sparked us


When I go on holiday

I watch the ocean dance and sway

I watch the children run and play


Gratitude in my heart

The taste of a juicy peach

All the apples you can reach

Sand patterns on the beach


Enjoying the warm breeze and heat

And a creamy treat!!


'The wind whispers through the trees

Singing a song of peace'-Anne Raynoe


'The beauty that surrounds

Noticing the colors,the smells,the sounds'-Anon


'A women of fire and elegance'HOLLYWOOD STAR'


Love yourself

Self-care is a sanctuary 


I look at the sky,theres

Solace in sunsets

Licking,eating a cornet

Like listening for a string quartet


The dance of life

Birds in the sky

Make a smile,a sea mile


'Curves and lines

Hills and valleys'-Anne Raynoe


Love,acceptance and wonder

The rain,the lightning,the thunder

We are all looking for sunny skies

The one that is wise


Find a way to shine through



No comments:

Post a Comment