Thursday 4 May 2023

That air is sweet

The air is sweet,fragrant,hopeful

I love the springtime

Daffodils and blossom trees

Feels like the world is kind


'A summer spent somewhere blue and bright'-Najma Saddique


Dont want to be surrounded by yesterday

They are the ghosts that really killed me 

Willed me to give up

So I turned to writing and reading books


I want to go to

'The Land a special glow'-Anon


Like a child 

You soothe me to sleep

Pick me up when the road is steep


A sea Journey

Rise up Rise up


I wish you sunrise and hope


Beach scenery

What can you see?


Into the ocean ,we go

It's kind of frozen,the suns lying low

It's spilling emotion,theres sand in my toes

Im putting on lotion,dont want a burnt nose!


Into the playground ,we run

Into the playground,under the sun

We start with the swings

Like we have wings


We go on the slide

A happy child


Into space we go

Seeing the planet and stars

Its a show


You and me 

Both have a key

A destiny


I am in pieces

I know what the Bible teaches


I dont have anyone to kiss tonight

I will say a prayer to the moonlight

I dont have anyone to hold tight

But I will continue to fight


Faithful and grateful

The day we met,I really didnt know

We would still be stood together,soul to soul


An electric new thing

Gadgets for the kitchen

The latest mobile phone

Alexa in your home


You are

The perfect way to spend an hour

A perfect hour


'This world needs your voice

Your service

And your inspiration'-Matt Buoncore


I met you by chance and surprise

It felt so nice

After all the lows,you gave me highs

The smell of spice


No comments:

Post a Comment