Monday 22 May 2023

Dazzling Disney Castle

Dazzling Disney Castle

It was worth the travel

The airport battle


Walking through the doors

Going on a rode called 'Jaws'!!


The best version of myself


I used to have glutes

I used to fit in a blue suit

I used to be confident in high boots


Connection and belonging

Now Im just sorrowing

Hoping that a song will save me


To feel special and wanted

Not ordinary and haunted 


The number on the scale

A grade on a test

It's all I thought about at college when I dressed


Didn't think about how I was blessed


A special place

Where magic happens

That unique dress pattern


'Life is about truth

To become your truth

To grow your own fruit'-Anon


Positive qualities 


Believe in equality and new technology

Have curiousity and look into philosophy 


Uninvited to the party

I had to go up a dress size

My heart just died


I wanted to meet someone

To feel more beautiful and complete

Someone to hear me speak


That critical voice

That won't let you rejoice

That totally destroys your soul

Leaving a hole


A relationship needs


Trust 

Reciprocity

Respect


A wild feminine spirit


What story are you telling?

Are you compelling?


When I look up at the sky

I think of The Plough,the Moon and my Dreams

Will I ever fit in my jeans?

Will I ever fit in a team?


A teacher is watching 

'Your hungry eyes and inner dreams'-Anon


Melting and swirling beneath his magical touch

People keep telling me I am nuts

But he is sweet

I feel it in my gut


The softness of the grazing sheep

I watch in the car half asleep

We are on our hols for two weeks

All set for the beach and sandy feet!!


True love is patient and forgiving

True love is breathing for someone else


I look at you

I value you so much


If I could,I'd pick up a paintbrush

I would write a novel just about us


You standing there xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment