Thursday 4 May 2023

A melting dancer

A melting dancer

How many times did you glance her?

How many words did you write her?

1,2,3 stanzas?


I could have watched you to eternity

Love burning inside of me

Just give yourself to me


I am a shiny lake

I am a cream cake

I am a protein shake

Wanna go on a date?


Calm around a ladybug

Calm as a dove

Calm when they take my bloods

Calm when I wait for results


Calm on a sunlit farm


'Love is purple,in every circle'-Anon


'Stand firm in your own light and truth'-Anon


Waves of truth

The sand is smoothe

Children are are running,enjoying youth


Horses trotting,you can hear their hooves

Pottering in rock pools


The everlasting sky


In the dark

Your sacred spark


Up on the peak

Are you in the heat?

Is it everything you thought it would be?

What do you see?

 

Tibet

The Mountains call

I wanna experience the spiritual


'People cant see beyond the mental'-Anon


Trust

I am moral,someone you can follow

I will be there for your sorrow

But dont let me regret and turn out

To be trouble


'You have the courage to leave the known'-Matt Buonocore 


Night diet


I dont know what to do

That man makes me blue 

Work is no good too

Im really trying my best

When customers are in the que


I smile at everyone

Until the work is done

I say hello and make a joke

Sometimes they are silent folk


Is he cheating?

Im looking for clues

I cant bare to lose


Depressed and in love

Im deep in the woods

Bleeding like a rosebud


College


Feeling like a ghost

Was not what I hoped

They stood in a circle,pushed me from pillar to post

Dreaming of someone to approach


Holidays


Cocktail of colour

By the sun with my lover

There is no other


Back together by fate

I trust and I wait

You make me heart break

You made the ground shake


I need new places and new faces

It would be a break through


I just wish I had the courage

To execute

Realise my dreams

Build new wheels


Waiting for a rainbow

A floating Angel


The beauty of beaches

Tree's full of peaches

Children listening to their teachers

Looking in rock pools for sea creatures


Taking my life 

With a bladed knife


Moments of shine


You are fire itself

A remedy for my mental health


Reaching climax

Reaching sensiivity 

I give you my vulnerability


Sky maps


A sexual awakening

The some cradling


Is there rain coming?


Lavender and vanilla smells

Are essentials!


The stranger next door 

May you have the courage to break the patterns in your life



No comments:

Post a Comment