Thursday 4 May 2023

Radiance of the stars

Radiance of the stars

A collection of classic cars


A stronger,wiser me

An older,nicer me


HOLLYWOOD


I will go to Hollywood with ambition and a face

Determination and grace


Music,cool chick


As I celebrate the beauty and resilience of my spirit

Can you hear it?


I want to soften a man

Often kiss him,clasp his hand

Travel every land

Watch the ocean,together stand

Be totally true and open


Music's Madonna

Reinvention of sound

Wearing the crown


That special love

A turtle dove

It feels so good


The delight in you

The way you walk across the room

Im reaching out for the moon


'True,just,hoest,pure,lovely

The great light'-Anon


The marvel of simply being alive

Standing at the pool and taking that dive

Dancing the jive

Going to a club,feeling the vibe


Until the end

I will be your lover and your friend

Even when the water deepens

Even when the fog creeps in


Velvet moons


The full moon,like a full womb

Shining like a silver spoon

I wanna be a space rocket,zoom,zoom


To keep my heart


Comfort and bliss

Under the covers,we kissed


Shakespeare?

Verses unfold

The stories he told

Or being brave and bold


'Sparkles in the stars '-Anon


My devotion for you

My emotions are true

I would dive into the ocean

If you needed rescue


I would travel thousands and miles

Give you a thousand smiles

Just to be near you


'My life

My love

My joy

Comes from being with you'-Joseph Reyes


Electric smile of a movie star

Stepping outside their flashy cars

With bodyguards 


'The beautiful story'-HOLLYWOOD


'Your my devotion,my adoration

My love,my very inspiration'-F O Niara


'You are my hunger,my thirst,

My absolute'-F O Niara


A fire grew inside

I didnt need to hide


'You are twinkling in my heart'-Anon


My heart

My key

My epiphany


Flowers grow from dirt

like beauty from hurt


Love drought

Do you hear me shout?

How many more years will you take in and out?

23 years for the count


I had this dream we were together

Your touch went on and on forever


Can't take the heartbreak

I just want to escape and be in your arms

Fall for your charms

Make love a barn!

Cover me and keep me warm


'Imagination can take you everywhere'-Albert Einstein


A creative soul

A creative mind

That I need to find


Tomorrow will be different

I just said a prayer


Clothes I can't wear

Stretchmarks I can't repair


No comments:

Post a Comment