Thursday 4 May 2023

A little adventure

 A little adventure

Your hands are so tender

A senser 

I will always remember

I am ticking days on my calender


Fancy some morning love?

Evening love?


'Our love is honey.lavender.silk'-Michaela Angemeer


We can bring out the best in each other

I dont care about color


'Silience is not golden when words are required'-Anon


You feel so far away

Im worried what that says


Too bloom again

In love with my parker pen


'Treble clef paper clip'-online


'Scenting my thoughts like campfire smoke'-Anon


Doctors appointment 

Disappointment

I ring up in the morning

But theres no use in phoning

I need to see someone

These headaches are destroying


This path leads to the creek

Do you wanna meet?

We could sit in a boat or walk to the edge

And dangle our feet

Splash in the heat!


I see ghosts of Grandma

Well,lookalikes

Ever since she died

I remember going on bike rides

Her loving eyes


Watching the TV?

I wanna watch the sea

Pick up a apple and eat it under the tree

Smile to myself,feel totally free


Relationships

He's with me

Regardless of shape or age

I wanna share the sun in a haze

Find our own little cave


I have


'A bone deep love for nature

A bone deep love for you'-Anon


Is this true?

Or do you have many,beaucoup?


'Come,and be my baby'-Maya Angelou 


'The bird-understander'-Craig Arnold


Sweet and golden tonque

A romantic song

A place we both belong


Lavender fields

The lilac in the sun

The smell of onion


I wanna be the more loving one


'Let nature be your church'-Jarod Anderson


Effect is love

When you phone when you text

I just want to confess

I love you more than I ever dreamt


Quote


'The beautiful truth called romance'-Anon

A beautiful gymnast in balance


I love you

Head to your beautiful toes

Every direction you choose to go


'Air and Angels'-John Donne


Beaches and bodies

I wanna see the Rockies

I wanna see the Grand Canyon

All on my holis

Find some butterscotch lollies!!


'I am screaming and dreaming

Calling and crawling'-Charles Stokes


'The delivery of my words

I wish I could travel to other worlds'-Anon


Humming a tune under the moon


You are my melody

You hold me gently

It gives me clarity

Edged in my memory


The flame is still lit

The spark is still there

So happy we are still together


I have a feeling

Our love will survive the impact

When the ocean waves crash


You know that Ive got your back

You answer me with eye-contact


I think we are a good match

I wanna tell God thanks


Geostorm


But next to you I feel calm and warm

Watching the sprinklers water the lawn

Feels like home


Sultry surrender

I can not resist

I can't give you up

I need your hands and your kiss


Beside crystal waters



No comments:

Post a Comment