Thursday 4 May 2023

Tunes of love

Tunes of love

Blaring out the car

Tunes of love

Playing in the bar


With every fibre of my being 


Yearnings

I spent so much time under your spell

But you didnt think I was special


Waiting for

A sweet serenade 

I don't want to fade

Sometimes no one comes to your aid

You have to fight

Make your own escape


'As we hold each other tight

our love ignite'-Liz A Joe


'We'll make our love

Sweet and complete'-Liz A Joe


'My rock,my guiding light'-Liz A Joe


You are missed

Your soul a gift


I remember you giving me a firemans lift!

Holding my hand,watching the tide rip

Carrying me to bed when I needed a kip

Giving me peaches,taking out the pip


'The sparkle in your eyes

Ignited me whole'-Harmony Kent


The way it used to be


I had friends

We played den's

I had friends

Barbies and Kens


I had friends

Parker pens

Good omens,

Purple dandelions 


Joy on the beach

A ball bouncing out of reach

Ice cream melting in the heat!

Sitting on a blow up seat!


The ocean

The whisper and wail

I walk along the seawall rail

Chasing a doggies tail

I wish I could set sail


Streaks across the sky

Pinks and purples,it makes me smile


The birds are flying,ice cream buying

Parents are guiding us the shore

Watching out for crab claws!

Covered in sun cream,head to toe!


A smile on the bus

Hope anew and truth

A child says hello

The flowers are yellow

A happy afternoon


Cheese under the grill

I never was a cook

I had the will

But never had the luck

Even boiling a egg

I can get stuck!


Growing roses

I look at the garden,theres not enough colour

I wanna pick some roses for my mother

Let's hope they come out in summer


Dance of the lilies

Who needs the city?

I wanna be a hippy!

I wanna find a pixie!




No comments:

Post a Comment