Monday 22 May 2023

Loneliness is emptiness

Loneliness is emptiness

 to be filled begging

I just felt like I was being killed


If I see you everyday

I get to admire you everyday


Delighted me

When you messaged me

When you pleasured me


Now you are so far away

I'm afraid your going to play

If your not already

Theres a medley


True for sure

With you,I want a future


I've seen the sky blue

I've seen the sky red

But my favourite time is sunset

And a flying jet


When the sun and the sea connect

When temperature of the sand is perfect

I wanna take a picture,picturesque


Pretty twinkling lights on the ocean

Watching the motion


True and strong heart

Let's take a walk


The pretty strawberry

Shining,glistening


A cream tea is sexy!!!


Pretty speech

Oscars speech

I wonder what they could teach?

How many stars can they help me reach?


Magic birds are seen

When you put out nuts and seeds

Your good deed


Book Idea 


'The Little Leaf'


A little leaf fell to the ground

The wind turned it round and round


Then a bird picked it up to make a nest for her young

The birds sung and the sun came out


And so did the seeds,too many to count


The smell of flowers

Made everything sweet


Butterflies flying on a cup of tea


Ladybirds crawling on the hot pavement

Having a little merry moment


Then another leaf was plucked 

A girl was stung by a nettle

And it hurt so much


A dot leaf came to the rescue

And soothed the little girls knee

She was so happy!!!


'Whereever we land,at least I know

It will be beautiful'-Kristina Malr


The sun drowns in the sea

I think of you especially

Can't wait for us to meet

To dance under the disco beat

To walk along a deserted beach


The sound of you in the summer

The music,the laughter,the chatter


Say forever


I want to be your saver

Your companion caver


That little bit braver

Always in your favour


A love maker

A happy waker

A happy neighbour


Say forever


A bouquet of words

Just for you


My water

My sunshine

My air


Meet me at the horizen


Our skin,our culture,our language,our faith

These are the things that make us great


'I keep dreaming of you,probably because

I keep thinking for you,most likely

Because I keep loving you'-Kristina Mahr


Magic from the sky


I want to be part of your story

Can I play a part in your life?

Be there everyday,every night?


The finest,purest gift is love


You are lighting the moon

And you dont cum too soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment