Monday 22 May 2023

The hurt and the rise

The hurt and the rise

Are you ready for a surprise?

The turning of the tides?


Beautiful,natural like morning dew

Did I tell you,I love you?

The sky is blue


'Feed your head before its dead'-Anon


Valley of my happiness

Dreaming of being in the charts

Dreaming of winning your heart

Dreaming of landing that main part


'I can feel you across the moonlit miles'-Justin Forley


Lonely lullabies

They all said there goodbyes

Think it was my size,

My meeting thighs

They chose to ignore my cries


This lonely night

A shimmering light

I wish I didnt have this appetite

I have to fight to eat right


'My own little guide

The compass in your eyes'-To Mesha Smith


Dont take until I break

I dont want you to be a mistake

Are you just on the make?


Eyes 

They are jewels that Inspire


'My best friend

My soulmate

My everything'-Anon


All I want


Passionate and compassionate

Can I have both?

Can I have kindness?

Can I have a joke?

Be strong as oak?


The sun is soft and the light inviting

I spot my first bird sighting

It's the smell of grass I'm liking 


'You are love

You are strength 

You are more'-Anon


My diamond in the night

My shooting star of light

A highflying internet site


Your arms feel like poetry

I kiss your chest,romantically

Suck your nipples

Are you enjoying me?


The glow of the street light

Going home late at night

Romantic and bright


Watching the city lights from a plane


The sky together

Your sweet arms

Burning forever

You soothe me like psalms

You take away me problems


No comments:

Post a Comment