Monday 22 May 2023

Your spirit is strong

Your spirit is strong

We can work out any problem

Lot's of decent Rom Coms!!!


'For success is not just winning

But also about getting up and beginning'-Anon


My heart is big 

My dreams are tall

Mountains are a symbol of hope


A perfect day in sight

Setting sail

Maybe we will see a whale

The sky is blue but pale

Hold on the rail


Fallen Angel

Fragmentation why?


New York


The swirling smoke

Freckles in the night sky

I didn't want to say goodbye


Walking around those New York streets

Looking across at the people on Subway seats


'Your chest is my favourite pillow'-Anon


Sometmes I feel single


Dreams of holidays


'The orangey flames on my sensitive skin'-Anon


Soul kill

A phone bill

Walking up a hill


Clues of my rhyme

Do you understand my mind?

Are my words kind?

Are my words a find?

Did you find your sign?



No comments:

Post a Comment