Thursday 4 May 2023

I wonder what you do

I wonder what you do

Are you looking for me too?

Do you pray to the far stars

I will be with you?


To dance and trance with you?


I wonder what you say

Does your head get turned away?

If another girl offered herself

Would you cause me that pain?


Im on the mend

When I talk to my boyfriend

All the kisses that he sends

The way he looks at me in bed


Before I go to sleep and when I wake up

I think of you

I tell you the truth

Who cares if they disapprove


Im gonna catch a plane

Go to the gym and train

I think you could make me sane


Strangers


We were strangers under Angels

Staring at each other from across the table

Next minute we were in a cradle

Kissing on the navel


Being alone was so painful

They tried to make me feel shameful

But I know I will be faithful

Through the showers of April


I feel so grateful

Our meeting was fateful

Now I am your girl

And I feel special


You gave me your raincoat

Today I smiled when I woke

Remembering that silly joke

Waiting for the post


I still havent made you breakfast in bed

But I think laat night we woke up the dead!!


I want to sit under the sunset

I want to be your Juliet

A perfect silhouette

Hold you when your upset


Dream in your scent

Touch you until you become wet

Simply connect 


The fudge has set

My chocolate!


I am your flower duet


I cant force it but Im gonna voice it

Love

You can not force it and you cannot force yourself


What is your dream?

What is your Mountain Top?


Oh sweet bright shining star

I saw you from across the bar

But you felt so far


Heavenly flames in nursery

I need to learn your names


'Passion,thought,longevity'-Anon


Swirls of blue

Vincent Vangoth

When I look at his paintings

I go all soft

I admire him,alot

Pouring paint into my pot


'They will try to darken your days when 

they cant find light of their own'-Anon


The way you love me


You give me hearts

I want picnics on the park

You tell me I am beautiful

My cup is always full


The lovers embrace again

You always make me feel zen


I want to open up to life and love and healing


A wave of sorrow

A hope for tomorrow

Maybe I'll find some coral

I dont wanna be a sleep hollow

It would be nice if someone would follow


Watching the stars,driving my car

The perfect experience

Sweet kisses on the bonnet

Eating strawberries,a full plummet


I wanna feel your hands

And travel islands


Mountains of bliss

My bucket list


Unique ways

Your the only one of its kind

Your strong heart and mind

Perfectly timed




No comments:

Post a Comment