Thursday 4 May 2023

Cosmic compassion

Cosmic compassion

Will I ever fit in high fashion?

My jeans wont fasten

I wanna get my class on

Get some attraction

The princess and the dragon


You illuminate my world

Diamond earrings,hair in curls

A beautiful dress,having a twirl

I love being a girl


To live on


I write and I read to live on

I watch the sunset to live on

I smell the flowers to live on

I walk on the sand to live on

I listen and write music to live on


To find the inner motion

I want to sing with big emotion

Go skinny dipping in the ocean

Fight for my life like a Roman


California beaches

I wonder if there healers

Or just full of dreamers


Missing your love

Missing your plug

Missing your hug


You make me feel good

The smell of roses,running in the woods


'Love is a flower,youve got to let grow'-John Lennon


Serenade of the stars

They are all out tonight

Showing light


Heavens garden


'Forever bloom'-Flower shop name Idea


With faithin my chest

I quietly rest on your shoulder

You are a good holder


Skinny bars

In your arms


'The storms and calm

Forgiveness is a balm'-Anon


Your plan and grace

Your warm embrace


A song unbroken

I give you a love token

Perfectly spoken


I am no longer frozen

I wanna feel chosen


Your love is my lantern

A tartan pattern

A trip to the Grand Canyon


Sailing into hope and possibility

Approaching the Statue of Liberty

New York,New York!!


Here comes the rainbow

I've been waiting for a Angel


It felt like I was in danger

It felt like I should be braver

I couldnt escape the bullies

So I turn to cookies


Your vibrations in my soul

Make me feel completely whole

All those years that they stole


Neighbouring stars

Packed out bars


I wanna travel to all four corners


The memory of light

Comin through the window

Your eyes so bright

I just wanted to kindle

I would follow you where ever the wind goes


Ill treasure ya

Be together


 Towards the sun

We are going on holiday

Beach buns

In the water,we will play


Let's catch a sunrise

Let's get up and surprize

Let's listen to the birdsong

Forget about our problems

Let's watch the ocean

Declare our devotion


Tap water at midnight

Kissing day and kissing night

I dont want you out of my sight!


'Affirm yourself the way you would want a partner to'-Anon


A little adventure

Your hands are so tender

A senser 

I will always remember


No comments:

Post a Comment