Thursday 4 May 2023

All I dream about

All I dream about

Music,flowers and kisses


All I dream about

Words,travel,delishes


A signature style

Words that could only come from me 

Words that come from watching the sea

Hearing birdsong in a tree

Smelling the rosebuds doing the gardening


I wanna have my own house

My own roof

I want people to tell the truth

I didnt ley my youth just go by

The voices in my head

I couldnt fly


'Fairytales and towers'-New York


To study the people of this town

I would love to stay around

Its the end of my holiday

In a couple of hours,a memory


The twilit fields

Lanterns in the sky

We have to say goodbye


Dream of an Angel

Shes pretty,she's smiling


Aged 20 

I thought life was gonna be an adventure

People would be friendlier 

But I spent it in Hospital,medication

There was no elevation

There was no celebration

There was no invitation


Poetry Sky


When there are no clouds 

And the birds are singing loud

When the sun is out 

And there's lots of kites to count

When there's planes in the sky,passing by

The colours in the sunset,

Almost make you cry


Then the stars at night shine and 

You know the world is kind


'Give me a thrill

Gie me a kick'-Philip Larken


The spread of spring

Smelling everything

The daffodils and roses under our noses


Shovelling snow onto a cart

Or making a snowman,using a carrot


I love the sound of snow under my feet

But I miss the sun and it's heat

And smelling the bed sheets



No comments:

Post a Comment