Monday 22 May 2023

I need your blessing

I need your blessing 

Cause its gonna be testing

I just keep stressing,I am afraid


I wanna be happy and amazed


My secret friend is God

I know his love does not stop

He's there when its raining

He's there when its hot


He wont leave me to rot

Someday I will reach the top

Purple dot


The love and hope in one face

Counting down the days


'I love you boyfriend,

Feed me your endorphins'-Angel Lucas


In search of warmth 

The right chords

Wish I was good in sports

I really wanted to perform


Bullies,the ocean of them


Pet called 'Misty'


I hope I dream about you tonight

All I have is a pillow,A velvet pillow

Wet from the tears of all of these years

Spent listening to voices

Looking for employers


A character to Inspire


'I need you to dance

I need you to sing

I need your love,it is lovely'-Angel Lucas


'Sex is a moment

Love forever'-Angel Lucas


Death of hearts

All those wars and disaster 

We must trust,

God is our master


Your brilliance

Your brightness

I love you


They are jewels that Inspire

The crown jewels and all the attire

A beautiful choir

Watched all over the world


My first admiration

My first love

God' creation

I look,look above


The vibration is strong

I felt you all along


I dont care if they call us wrong


God is all there is

And faith is all you need

I wonder,

Will he be there when I bleed?


Knowing strength is next to me

I watch him breathe

I feel content

I pray he will not leave


No comments:

Post a Comment