Thursday 4 May 2023

Magic of the modest

Magic of the modest

I wanna be humble


Magic Square (NYE)


Everybody squashed together

A memory on 31st December

Hold my hand forever


Hoping for clear weather

The stars are out,at midnight,a kiss

If I let ya!!


USA I'm dreamy!


In joy 

Looking at a baby

Those little hands have saved me

When you laugh,when you smile

Your like my own sundial


Your soothing voice

Like a track from Pink Floyd

My heart rejoice


I wanna feel your dick

And conversation

I wanna feel that sensation

I wanna kiss you head to foot

I can feel you in my gut

The way you look


'Strength reside in you

Most days,

it's meant for war,

Sometimes

it's simply for survival'-r c Perez


'Sunsets remind us that something can still end beautifully,

With promise of new beginnings'-r c Perez


'Of acceptance self-love and inner peace'-r c Perez


The softness of your skin

Shall I suck you nipples?

Where do I begin?

Do you wanna a rim?

Shall I touch you with a ribbon?


The College and Uni days

Seeking validation

Now I seek creation


Imagination,Admiration,Adoration


Sweet silence

Waiting for some guidance

Hoping for a slow dance

Living in different climates


'Sunshine smile and sparkly eyes

How could you possibly hold that much light'-r c Perez


Love and poetic magnetism

Just need a little romanticism 


You knocked on my door

I gave you the keys to my heart

Unlocked,you rocked my world

I meant everyword



No comments:

Post a Comment