Monday 22 May 2023

When I am happy

When I am happy

I sing a tune!!


'Her eyes were like two pools of honey,

Warm and inviting'-Amortentia Poetry


'Love is a funny thing

It can mke you feel like youre on top of the world

one moment,and then crush you like a bug the next'-Amortentia Poetry


My heart longs for a moment

A romantic moment

A studio moment

A show moment


It has to be my time soon

I have to bloom


'Love is like a garden

It needs to be tended,watered,nurtured'-Amortentia Poetry


'When you love someone who doesnt love you back

its like standing in the middle of a storm'-Amortentia Poetry


Never ending rain

Noone to explain

Nurses trying to find a vein

Feeling insane


A knife in the heart

A poisoned dart

An awful start to the day


Ideals and dreams

Dried up streams

Sometimes we get sour cream

Sometimes we are not part of the team


Language flows like a river

If you understand it

French,Italian,Spanish

How do I order a sandwiche?


To guide you through every fight 

Show you your inner light


No comments:

Post a Comment