Monday 22 May 2023

Sandplay

Sandplay


Today we are going to sandplay

Pick up an ice cream on the way

Take the motorway and look at the lambs

Catch a golden tan


We are gonna build a castle and dazzle

We are gonna build a boat,run into the sea,

Without a second thought!


We are gonna put down a blanket

Collect pebbles and shells in a little basket

A beautiful planet

Maybe we could go for a walk and spot some rabbits


Let's dig a big hole

Have a game of volleyball

And bounce a beachball


Let's bury Dad to his neck!

Look at the sand patterns,perfect


Leave our footprints in the sand

Walk hand in hand 

Find a stick and divide the land

Look for diamonds!!


Angelic and gentle

Soft and sensual


Idea Real butterfly in resin necklace


Need some New Yorker Water!!!


Wild Gladiaters

Fighting for truth and honour

Like the days when I was younger

I really want a happy summer

Longer and warmer


You play like a symphony

What do you see in me?

Flight of the bumble bee

Do I set you free?

Let's set sail for the sea


Sing a note

Make a joke


I am so worried

It's an awful weight

What if I'm walking into a terrible fate?

Treasured face
I see your love

Linking our hearts
Top of the charts
Performing arts
Singing parts

Kissing your caring hands

A birds melody
Wakes me up sweetly
Happy my heart is beating

'Where is your fire?
Where are your wings?-John Loraine

'What have I learned,
What have I done?-John Loraine

Love,sex and adventure

'The moment of light
The moment of sunshine
The moment of wisdom
The moment of truth'-John Loraine

Magic of the ocean waters
Magic of the flying saucers
Magic of a baby daughter

Equally fucked

If I make it,it wont be how it looks
If I dont make it,I will be an ugly duck

'The English term Schizophrenia comes from
Two Greek words that mean 'Split Mind'

I see a fighter within you
Your gonna be ok
I send my love,everyday
We will swim in the waves

I wanna hold my head up high
That beautiful tide
I don't wanna hide
Im gonna go on a banana boat ride

No comments:

Post a Comment