Monday 22 May 2023

Fountain of hope

Fountain of hope

The perfect joke

Did you catch my rope?


'I want to study your soul

And every inch of your face'-Shaolin Poe


The fruit of the tree

An apple and a strawberry

From Britain or another country!!

Sat by the sea


I think I'm crazy

The way he plays with me


My life is like a maze and I can't find the middle

Everything he says sounds like a riddle


The most romantic place is with you

And maybe the stars and the moon


Holiday love and ice cream

Feeling like a King and Queen

Do you want nuts and toffee sauce?

Walk along the golf course or ride a tall horse?


The Barbecue


Burgers,hot dogs sizzling

Coco cola fizzing

The cook and the host,kissing


Shrimp on the barbe

The sky is starry


New York


Full of newness

New Buildings

New careers

Chasing dreams and new ideas


'A poet sits upon a hill

Contemplating a host of daffodils

Not realising that before too long

His poem will almost become a song'-N Miles


I'm twirling around 

To a beautiful sound

My skin is turning brown

I love this town!!!


A popular little bird

In the tree with her friends

In the morning and when the day ends

They sing in harmony 

It flows like pure honey


To embark on an epic adventure

Something I will definately remember

A day,forever


Always the moon,Button Moon

Vicky the Viking,a ship sighting


To the teahouse

The Leyland teahouse


A cup of tea for 10p

Blackpool,by the sea


'Valentine morning 

Time to release the lovebirds'-Haiku


Pink purple blue orgasm

Looking at the Northern Lights

Romantic nights


It's not the end of you

There is a plan,there's something new

Always tell the truth

It's my only rule


Little beginnings 

Humble beginnings

Make the best winning


Instead of ice cream we had ice pops

We didnt order in,we went to the shops


No comments:

Post a Comment