Thursday 4 May 2023

Flower Power

Flower power


'Children are innately innocent

They have the instinct to love,play,smile and laugh'

Inspiring us to follow the same'-Valshab Andraska


With only love and trust around

I might be able to find my sound


Some return

I want a massage,its my turn!

I can teach you,do you wanna learn?

I really yearn

The candle burns


Friendship untouched and pure

Butterflies hunting the nector


Waterfalls,beaches,pools and Lakes


I wanna fit in my jeans and

Sew on some pink blossom trees

I wanna be confident wearing heels

Without breaking my neck

I wanna feel perfect


Magical night

Take me where there is dancing


Ragtime


I wanna play ragtime piano

I dont wanna be in anyones shadow


When you meet English people on holiday

National spirit

The sunset wings


Pure Literature


The Corn Song


I imagine working on a farm

When the sun is warm

The wind is calm

I have a cob of corn in my arms


Maybe I will sing a song

The day is young


The Angelic train

We are travelling again!

Maybe we will go the coast

I love that the most


Flowerets of love

Growing side by side

I dont think I could go on if you died

I hope that day does not arrive

You help me survive


Let's pray

The flower of Christ

We roll the dice

When I get depressed I say,

I must  journey on today


A smile and a silken gown

Hair up,skin brown

Wearing a diamonte crown


Satin shoes

I love you's


'Keep me Jesus keep me

Keep me neath your mighty wing'-Waverley Turner Carmichaet


The flower of chivalry

Are you going to protect me?

Would you save me from a falling tree?

Would you save me from drowning in the sea?


My heart sleeps with you

My mind is more peaceful since I met you


Even the things that you touched

I hold them close

Keep them clutched

You and your good,good looks!




No comments:

Post a Comment