Thursday 4 May 2023

Don't worry


Don't worry
There is always a wing
Take a moment to sing
And admire everything

School

On the blackboard with white chalk
I drew the stars
I drew your heart

'A male dancer and a female dancer
Take the piano'-Emmanuel Moses

The full laugh of the river
Whether its in school,college,university
Online or in the press
A story,a picture that makes me feel embarressed

Waiting for spring 
For the days to get lighter
For the birds to sing
For the sky to get brighter
For the grass to go green
For the flowers to grow higher

'The vast starry night'-Anon

TO TRANSFORM!!

'My jewel,my heart'-Aisha S.J 

Till I am safe
I will carry on crying
Till I am brave
I will carry on trying

A sincere love
No fear love
My love,my dear love

Dreams like velvet
I can't look away
A mannequin in the window

'The heat in your eyes'-Aisha S.J

'My hero,my king;-Michele Smitherdon

In my most beautiful dreams at night
You are there,doing everything right
Holding me tight,giving me the will to fight

'In the shiniest star is your heart'-Michele Smitherdon

'My heart a multitude of pieces like stars around the moon'-Michele Smitherdon

Seeking connection and love
From God up above
I don't pray as often as I could
But I remember him when I see a rosebud
Or smell firewood

Winstanley college
A lonely violet

The fire was lit 
But I didnt have a survival kit
Waiting for a revival,
An arrival
To stop me spiral into depression
Feeling alone in every lesson

New girl
Looking for a friendly soul
My sunset

'My soulmate,my refuge,my beginning,
midde and end'-Harmony Kent

Perfect together 
Devotion,emotion
We will last forever
The rising ocean

The paradox

Your my voice,my words,my world
My gold,my diamond,my pearl

I feel like a lucky girl

There was a void of you
I was destroyed until I met you
I hadn't even had a kiss for years
All I tasted was my tears
You said the words I needed
I felt completed

Like a moth to a flame
I say your name
Like a child holding some candy cane
We held hands down the lane

I want to let you know
I am your love love love
I am your trust trust trust
You are always enough
Your heart is so good

'The moment I go
I want to kiss you'-Anon

Candied cherries
Fresh berries

'That crystal morning,snow over snow'-Anon

'The red lava of sunset'-Anon

Lit by a fuse
Your kinda my muse

Titanic

They looked for another ship on the surface
Sat in there boats,remembering that last kiss

Thousands of people screaming in the
freezing cold sea

No comments:

Post a Comment