Monday 22 May 2023

The Future

 'The future,the destiny,the possibilties'-Anon


I've spent my life being bullied

Even with my friends I was excluded


I just wanted to be included

Have a visit from cupid


The hurt became deep rooted

I needed someone to cure it


High bluebells

To reach so high


'A breathtaking canvas of colours and gold'-Matthewhunt


'A gaze of gold'-Al Matheson


'A marriage of hummingbirds'-Al Matheson


'You are as lovely as fresh snow'-Al Matheson


The dance of your voice

I have no choice

It's like riding a golden horse


Holidays to satisfy the soul

Like a waterfall

Some gelato


I pray,but not out loud

I keep talking about the same cloud


I just wanna feel proud

Lose weight and win the crowd

I wanna 'wow'


Escaping,waking up


I need the strength Lord

Travelling alone

I don't want to suffer and cry

When I fly


No comments:

Post a Comment