Thursday 4 May 2023

A spark or seed or speck

 'A spark or seed or speck'-TJ Night


Dont want to fall back into the darkpit

Be schizophrenic 

Im asking God for some strength and mental health


Looking above

'Eternity,Truth ,Love'-Anon


An art of intimacy 


'If you want to be creative,

Stay in part a child,with the

creativity and invention that

characterizes children before they are

deformed by adult society'-Jean Piaget


Make up is a fun activity

Its a world of beauty


Never has a stunning photo

My weight goes up and down like yoyo

Never been invited to a show

Get people to learn and follow


Im looking for

A special heart that listens

Likes a lot of kissing

Glistening in the fields under the sun


I know you are in tears

But you have a spirit that perseveres 


When everyone around is having babies and careers

And your holding yourself back because 

You have so many fears

More than 20 years


Seeking a place where I belong

A luminous tomorrow


A lasting force

A powerful torch

My east,my west,my south,my north


The courage that set's me apart

A stronger heart

An early start 


The talent of Mozart

The bravery of Amelia Earhart


'Power,beauty,worth'-Anon


HOLLYWOOD


When I am travelling I need faith in myself

And I worry about my health

Will I be afraid?

Taken by the wave?


To receive your light

Be with you all night

Feels good,feels right

Looking into those eyes


'To find my worth,my voice,my range'-Anon


Courage and light


My life on track

A writing contract


Hope is the foundation

It is a celebration,creation

Appreciation,acceptation


It was a beautiful dance but you have

Another chance to shine

Another chance to chime

Another chance to be kind


'I rise,I soar,I fly

I feel like a bird in the sky'-Anon


Unique art

I hate being far apart

Your going to bed as I wake up

Distance sucks

I wish you were round the block


A chance to love

To love,to heal,to be free


Wounds of my childhood

Hurt and bullied

My eyes just flooded

I became so worried

I didnt want to step outside


A foundation of trust 

A love that is genuine 

A lasting bond


To bloom and grow in the sunlight

And take back control


A surviver,a warrier,a queen

Braved the flames


A space of love and acceptance

That's what connects us

Lets be adventorous,

Generous to each other


'To reclaim your power and rise again'-Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment