Thursday 4 May 2023

The Lake District

The Lake District

Let's just stay here and sit


'No words could ever tell you

No action could express

The way I feel about you

With you,my life is blessed'


Rocked by you

Rocked by the moon

Rocked by the stars

And when they play our tune


'Blue green dreaming'-Anon


Limitless blue,the sky and ocean

So so true,dont leave me broken


I want to be your emotion

I want to be your poem


All the shiny things about you

Your smile and your eyes

Its the reason I rise


'Wild magic hearts'-Anon


'The apricot sunset'-Anon


A sweet story

For love,not glory

Its exporatory

You just restore me


God painting a lovely day

Birds flying over the bay

Children engaging in 'sandplay'

We always took our holidays in May


You are like a Lily

So,so pretty

Walking past the flower shops in New York City


A flower that makes me smile


A pair of tulips

A score of music


'Tulips' by Sylvia Plath

'I have never been so pure

The peacefulness is so big it dazes you'


'There is no earthly sound

More pleasing that I heard

Than when I hear your voice

Say any single word'-Anon


Aurura light


Viking ship


I wanna travel by Viking ship

Find swords and daggers

I wanna travel the high seas and

Stop the attackers


Will he arrive on a white horse

Or sit next to me on a collage course?

Waiting for romantic verse

I was still on the search


'You are a blessed canvas'-Anon


Painting holiday


I need to get back my core

Be free forevermore


Being with Charlie

Diving into the Indian ocean

Expressing emotion

I totally dote on


Simple and harmonic


Broadcasting and shining

Fine dining

Who's getting the wine in?


That is the dream

A magic team!


HOLLYWOOD

Are they more good?


Going to the dentist

Why didnt I provent this?

Im supposed to be going sugar free

But there's chocolate and sweets in the pantry!!


The smoothe stream

I have a right to dream

Walking over the bridge

The balance beam


So many jabs

Bloods every month


Before,

I had a hungary spirit 

Now Im scared to buy a ticket 


And I wait I wait I wait

I want to create 


'How generous the world is,big enough

To let us waste so much but stilll find love'-Chris West


'Beauty,now,today'-Anon


Charlie 

Powerful you

I wanna shower,pick flowers with you


Message to Charlie

Are you rocking and rolling?

Or just ignoring?


I dream of publication day


'The good,the big,the kind'-Anon


No comments:

Post a Comment