Thursday 4 May 2023

Nothing but truth

Nothing but truth 

Please free my mind


To twirl and to dance

To taking a chance

I am in your trance

Catch a glance


We are standing up to fight together

You are the centre


'Spiritual connection that took us to heaven'-Anon


Dressing up to shine


'I wanna be your peace and your paradise'-Anon


The sky is blue

The days are longer too

The birds are singing

Don't forget the view


'Like a giant towering over mountains'-Anon


Still counting the stars

And smelling the flowers


I wanna stay grateful,An Angel


Be my foundation

My form of floatation

The same location

Appreciation


The Stranger


Are you leading a double life?

Are you a entertainer?

Are you fucking your neighbour?

Am I in danger of discovering the truth?


You never talk about yourself

What makes your tik?

What makes you melt?


I need a new mindset

I just hope I have your respect

That Im not a thankyou,next

Do you believe in soulmates?

Do you know how much work it takes?


When we first met I was so flattered

You were the only thing that mattered

Now I fear there are others

I fear Im going to suffer

Do you mean it,I love you?

Or are you looking for someone new?


I look at your face,next to you in your bed

You are so beautiful,in my heart,in my head


I want us to fit,to click,to have spirit 

I want us to flow into one,into the ocean



No comments:

Post a Comment