Thursday 4 May 2023

My silly dreams

My silly dreams


I wanna be travelling and laughing 

Water-rafting,chatting in a heated pool

Finding another me ,another fool

That looks at me like Im the only one in the room


Your resting place

Is here on my breast

Here on my nest


I watch you,just walking across the room

Admiring everything about you

The small details of you


My neck

My shoulders

My heart


Ready to be lit again

Readt to get fit again

I just wish I had a friend

From year start to year end


Hollywood


Walking in the rays on Santa Monica Bay

Sun bathing 

Swimming in the waves

Searching for treasures in the caves

Looking for shells and secret pathways


Taking pictures

The sunlight flickers


'If  could speak the language of waves

You would be swept off your feet

When I said I love you'-Antony Casey


'If I could speak the language of a lullaby

You would fall asleep in my arms

When I said I love you'-Antony Casey


'May your sleep be honey deep'-Antony Casey


Fuck me hard with your eyes

Put your hands up my thighs

Tell the truth,watch the sunrise

Follow me,dont say goodbye


Looking forward to the sweet blue sea

And you kissing me 

Whispering to me


As a child


I remember going to Grandma's

And the smelling of soap

Hanging up my coat

Listening to the old folk


Going into the garden

The old oak tree

Picking flowers,pretty


A faraway beach

Hidden from everywhere

Sand untouched,carrying a deckchair

A volley ball player 


A kiss for you

A sky of blue

My heart is true

Loving you


What loveliness

What sweetness


You sent me flowers

Kissed me in the rainy showers


Memory Aged 13

My sony walk-man


Guardian of a rose

Protector,how is grows

Once it was closed


Here comes the light

The summer night

The pink and purple sky

Airplanes passing by


Glowing birdsong

Beach waves strong

Driving in the car and singing along


Fish and chips

Ice cream

Living the dream


'The sunset glitttered'-Georgios Mastropavlos


'To assume in his family

An air of harmony'-Georgios Mastropavlos


'The lightning of star'-Georgios Mastropavlos


Heart

Care

Love


'All I do for you

is done in love

is done with heart

is done with soul

everything I do for you

I do it fully

I do it whole'-TJ Night


No comments:

Post a Comment