Tuesday 25 July 2023

You are the Jewel

 You are the jewel I desire


I miss our embraces, our kisses


'Thy touch is soft as summer breeze

Yet strong as oak towering trees'-Ronan Desh


Loves deep bond


A flower in the field

That's how you make me feel


The person you are,my star


'The sun makes me hope

The moon makes me dream

And you,you make me love'-Kristina Mahr


You can turn anything into magic

You just have to imagine it


A one-sided love story

You didn't want to draw me


I love the moon

When it shines into my room

When Im driving my car,blaring out a tune


I love the moon

When Im walking on sand dunes

When I put my hand over my womb


Love makes

Love breaks

Love makes mistakes


But love can write,love can paint

Love can write music

Love can play


Love can makes you stronger

Love can make you hunger


Imagination unlimited


My breath taker

My movie maker

My song creater

Would you say it in a paper?

A dancer,a skater

All I need is to feel safer


A deep foundation

My beautiful asian

Communication makes me smile

The combination of you and I 


Cant wait for the exploration

The constellation


Haiku

'DNA is lifes grand blueprint and

God is the ultimate crafts man'-Cynthia Wilkening


To make your day glow

I will tell you all I know

I will love you,kiss you and dance slow

Wrap myself in a bow!

Take you to a show!


I wanna build a crystal city


I miss your texts

I miss your letters

I wish I was a jet setter

Im grateful that I met ya

You give me so much treasure

Its in your eyes

We are bound together


You are not alone in this

You will be a Mrs,find true love's kiss

Make your wishes


You are alive

You survived


The voices in your mind

The voices that are unkind

They will go out with the tide

You will find your guide


I wonder if Ill be beautiful

Travelling,luminal

Finding the blue purple

The right circle


Into waves and searching caves

Looking for diamonds and mermaids

We might get an ice cream if we behave!

A 99 cornet is my fav!


I look over at other children having a play

I walk over and ask if they wanna make friends



No comments:

Post a Comment