Tuesday 25 July 2023

Summers magic

'Summers magic we explore'-Anon


The feel of sand is so so soft

It's difficult to walk in when it gets too hot!


Admiring those lovely yachts

Surfers riding the waves,away from the rocks


'Under the sun

Cheeky bum'-Children's book Idea


The sky is painted in a vibrant hue

God I am saying thankyou

Thankyou for the colour purple

Thankyou for that wonderful circle

You give life to us all


Finding that kiss 

Finding that bliss

I can't bare to miss


All the love you emit


I look into the Bible

God's promise of eternity

I needed him at university

He knows me personally

I pray he will take care of me

Emotionally and healthily


Together we will become more un-alone

We will come out of the rain

Soaked to the bone!


Walk into our own home

Together we will become


On holiday in Minehead

Jungle Jims

Lot's of slides and soft play

Toy car rides and a milky way

We just wanted to stay

We just wanted to go everyday


'Poems,paintings,songs and dances emerge as cure'-Anon



No comments:

Post a Comment