Tuesday 25 July 2023

To flower again

To flower again 


To come out of hiding 

Stop crying

Begin trying and fighting

Lighting up the room

Like your the sun

Lighting up the moon


A smiling Lord to greet

The Angels that we meet

I just wanna listen to you speak

Tap my feet


A sunrise at first light

A setting sun,colours bright


I just wanna share this moment


Atonement-meaning -the action of making amends for a wrong or injury


'Paint those eyes 

So blue,so kind''-Anon


Kind and good

Warm blood


The night alone

Scrolling my phone

Waiting for the warmth of another

The touch of a lover

Why do we suffer?


You will stand 

I will show my hand

Walking along the golden sand

Paddle in the water

What will we find?


Skyla sweet,joined voices

I love a choir

I love a flower


Speechless glee

I can't believe he looked at me!

I can't believe he took my hand and turned the key!

He made me feel beautiful,a sunset

Shimering over the sea


Everyone is in

The common fight

Everyone is looking at the starlight

Everyone wants to burn bright

A shooting star at night


Sitting at the window on the plane

A lavender field

Towers of purple bloom

The smell of lavender burning in my room


'My hope,my fame,my star'-Anon


The ascent of heaven

A golden house in heaven

Open arms and understanding in heaven


The dream of a silk dress

Feeling my best


I wanna fall asleep proud

Stand out in a crowd


But I just feel like Ive been drowned

Looking for my sound


Deep healing

Deep feelings for you

Do you feel it too?

Is this true?


'Sometimes you need to rise and sometimes you must flood'-Mary Walker


Every sign


Like two magpies together

A red sky at night shepards delight

Means warmer weather

Lying on your pillow and finding a feather

A money spider crawling across your hand

Finding a starfish in the sand


Song of the sea


You can hear it in a seashelll

When the ice cream van is ringing its bell

Children run and parents shout,be careful!


Like a cloud

You are following me

It always rains

Schizophrenia in range


Like a footballer

Or any sport

Fire in the belly

I admire those on the telly


Watching BGT

The best on the planet

For every single palette


The idea is appealing 

Openning a love letter with a wax sealing

Magical,tearing


'She gave birth 

For the arc of a life'-Anon


The sweet stall at the market

What about my weight target?


'Daffodils dancing in a gentle breeze

And they seem to kiss

Oh,what tenderness I see in this

And as they sway and caress

There golden colours are expressed'-D.W.Mapps


Sitting under the tree of dreams

Dipping my toe in the streams

(Worden Park)


'There is a place within your heart

Where love exists

And I shall find it with a kiss'-D.W.Mapps


The perfect workout


Speaking from the soul

I need to take control


No comments:

Post a Comment