Tuesday 25 July 2023

The ocean waves

The ocean waves

A soothing ripple

The greatest waves,big and little

Running to your parents when they whistle

Lot's of giggles!


Island bliss

Bucket list


A Viking stash

Dreams of daggers and jewels

Big long ships bringing news


In the sun's warm beam I smile

Each day is a beginning


Night skys symphony

I wanna write some imagery

Write some simile,

Have some dignity,

Symbolically


'Aurora gallops 

Ribbons of colour unfold beauty-celestial show'-G Morgan


'Graceful like moonshine'-G Morgan


Sky lark

Sat at the park

Thanking God

The air is hot


Bubbly personality

Did you notice me?


Without our phones

News-free zone

All we have to think about is what clothes to throw on

Which flavour of ice cream we want

A waffle cone or a cream tea scone


Open the window

Feel the breeze and smile

I wanna walk a hundred mile

Follow the footprints and the signs


Turns to drizzle and light rain

I just wanna kiss you

Do you want the same?

I'm holding a crystal

It helps with the pain


Place of song

Song of the leaves

Swirling around and you cant find your keys

Autumn begins

Everything has wings!


I look at your face


The smiles of love

How did we get so lucky?

You smell so good

My little mini sub!


His ways are best 

The Lord

I feel so blessed when the drinks are poured

And I don't get ignored


The towering hills,Hollywood hills

Giving me thrills

I travel where God wills


I spent four days in Iceland

An arctic wonderland

As I stepped outside the tour bus

He took my hand

Beautiful waves and black sands


'The landscape od cardiac salvation'-Christopher Roberts


'To melt your glowing heart

This is what I'm destined for

I feel you in each flower


'The channel tunnel,a gateway to connection'-Anon


'Tis music and tis love'-Robert Burns


'To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides'-David Viscott


'Stole away my heart complete'-John Clare


'I love thee,I love thee

Tis all that I can say

It is my vision in the night

My dreaming in the day'-Thomas Hood


In your presence forever

A snowdrop,despite the weather


The violet sea

The mermaids are singing to me

I feel free

Licking an ice lolly!



No comments:

Post a Comment