Tuesday 25 July 2023

I think I saw

I think I saw

An mysterious Angel in my tea leaves

But I don't know what to believe


I want to be in love with life again 

But I feel like such a chicken

My body took a kicking

I'm stuck just thinking


'Round appearing 

Illuminant fire'-Raymond Garfield Dandridge


Now the fire is lighted

I don't want to let go


People that you admire

The Traveller

The Gatherer


My sexual delight

I'm gonna get some tonight!

He's gonna do what I like

He's gonna do me right!


'The faithful candles of the night'-Bliss Carman


'Love is in the air

Nature is alive'-Anon


In the company of dolphins

They make me so happy

Jumping up out of the sea

I feel calm and free


A friendly dolphin

A friendly calling


I want some river days

Watching salmon jump out of the water

Walking along the fields in flora

Catching the rays of the bright solar

Drinking some cold coca cola


I see your eyes

Full of love and heat

I hear your heart,heartbeat

I just want to meet,sweet


Your holding me,let's make sweet love

You fit me like a diamond glove


'To feel his love,his passion,his everything'-Anon


Tiny perfect hands


A tiny babies perfect hands

A tiny babies perfect feet

Just wait until they start to speak!


A mothers love

Bed time hug


The voice of a mothers love


All that glitters is'nt gold

Wear your coat out in the cold

There's only one of you in this world

Special boy

Special girl


I found a path!

I've found a coastal path!

It goes along a beautiful beach

We can explore for two weeks


Without you,nothing adds up

Without you I just feel stuck


I close my eyes

I visualise

We are flying in the skies

Together we rise


Strawberries and stories


'Strong is the soul,and wise and beautiful

The seeds of godlike power are in us still'-Anon


The bloom

The youth

The spring


To play alone


Have you ever been left to play alone?

Left to play hopscotch on your own?

Playing with a tennis ball against the wall?




No comments:

Post a Comment