Tuesday 25 July 2023

A drunken dance

A drunken dance

Walking home

I just wish I wasn't alone

I just wish you would answer the phone

Protect me like a Roman


The double rainbow

The greatest rainbow


A romantic fable

Holding hands across the table

I swear you are my Angel

The Hero,I am tearful


'Climbing a mountian and chasing the light'-Atmos


Girl in the background

Not making a sound

I just wanted music

I asked the moon for it


'Come,play in my moon beams'-Anon


Tech and Fashion


A new phone,a floral dress

I just wanted the best

Meaningful sex on a crest


'Consider my body a canvas

Your tongue a brush'-Anon


The first person I want to share new things with


First thing in the morning

Last thing at night

The sun,the moon,the stars

Their glowing light

Don't go out of my sight


Grief and poetry

Do you really know me?


Will you please show me your love

Like glitter in the ocean

A boat to float on


The light in my attic

I found an old jacket

A badminton racket

A picnic basket


My special touch

Do you wanna fuck?

Maybe II'll let you have a look!

Massage each foot


School


I remember singing in the hall

Playing with a tennis ball


I go to the gym

I want to feel new and strong


Laughing on a beautiful night

By the fireside

You make me dream,I could have a life

You make me believe,I could be a wife


It's as simple as holding hands


The beautiful tree


So tall and emerald green

Sends me into a daydream

Listening out for the birds

Sweetly singing,I have no words


Then I wrote a verse


My spirit dances

Just like a flame

Hoping that you feel he same

You will see me again and again


A life filled with pages of you

When the sky is grey

When the sky is blue


We love

We share

We give


A song of self-love


I bought myself some flowers

Went to the gym,put in the hours

Smiled at the showers

Dreamed of being at the tops of a tower


A heart bold


I pray God will make me strong

He will keep me calm

I will read his psalms 

He will stop me being alarmed

That I won't be harmed

I will be safe among the stars


No comments:

Post a Comment