Tuesday 25 July 2023

The harshest snow

The harshest snow

The twilight show


The way you glow

As the river flows

You always know how I'm feeling

You keep me breathing


A ice cream cornet

A soothing sonnet

A shooting comet

A little baby bonnet

Such a tonic


'Bravery wave'-Dianne Shirewood


Life's motif?

My belief is

If your a good person 

Your life will be bursting with love and opportunity


Night and light

We are gonna be alright

You kiss my hand

And the clock strikes


Red,kissing lips

Just for you


A little red slip

For you to remove

A little road trip

A beautiful truth


The green grass 

The green trees

Driving past on our holidee's

The motorway at 30 degrees


Trip to Los Angeles


White waves foam

Is this my home?


I wish I was born by the sea

I would be closer to God,I do believe

And I wouldn't have to leave


Teaching Angel

Sitting up straight at the table

Drawing my first picture of an rainbow


The ocean of being and becoming


People sunning,people running

Gunning for the best spot

It's so,so hot!

We have to cream up,alot!!

Looking in the distance at those big yahts


O sweet companion

Go with me to the Grand Canyon

Please please don't abandon

You can be my captain

My handsome


Thy radiant identity

When you realise you are amazing


To live,to love,to bless


Wounded soul

On my knees, I crawl

Wounded wing

I attempt to sing


Travelling and mystery is important


'With wode embracing love'-Anon


The mystic star

I wonder whats in my starcharts?

Have I met my true love?

Can I stop raiding the cupboard?

Would he stick up for me like he's

Flesh and blood?


Endure and live


I want to be perfect,fair and good

I want to be your true love

I want to hold on to you


I smile to see us hand in hand

Running your toes over the silky sand

Dreaming of a mysterious land

When dolphins came to the shore and sang

Apples with a juicy tang


No comments:

Post a Comment