Tuesday 25 July 2023

Lush face

Lush face

I remember the time

I remember the place


'Crimson emerged as the sun went down'-Caroline Hare


'Shall I compare thee to a strawberry jelly?'

Thou art more fruity and tasty too'-Chris Ball


Beauty,colours,grace

I dont care about race

I just wanna kiss your face


Sunlight danced on the tips of the water

As I stood on the docks

I like to be a walker when opportunity knocks


Spiritual moment


War and poverty

Love and harmony


'Love is a feeling 

That two people share

Love is a warmth

In the cold winter air'-Natelie Barker


Love and vision


Someone with love and vision

Somebody that will listen


A composition, 

Intuition


Living on a dream of you and me

A dream that you rescued me


Saved me from being lonely

Treated me like your only


You would kiss me closely

You would fill me wholely


What a super life

Licking an ice cream after a hike

Love at first sight


'The pale pink petals pour from the rose'-Elaine Davies


A picturesque dream

I look out of the window on the plane

Air hostesses working as a team

An air hostess that knows your name


Happiness is toasting on the beach

A cherry between your teeth


Happiness is your photo

Happiness is a rainbow


My heart,sapphire

She dropped it in the ocean

It twirled round and round

My mouth was open


Live peacefully as a dove

Live peacefully as an Angel

To know that God is good

He even sent a rainbow


God will keep me from danger

God will make me braver


Adventure time


I've packed my case

I've set the alarm

Listenning out for birdsong

Just looking forward to having fun!


In dreams we soar

Looking across the lakeshore

I jus wish you were next door

Or at least on the dance floor


Symbolism


I watch the flame flicker and die

It was how I felt inside


I went home to escape 

I just needed one mate


I still feel unhealed


'My porcelian heart'-Anon

A little art


'The sun peeps out touching the clouds with gold'-Anon


'Today in art,I draw a line

I'll be like Picasso in no time

I got so excited,I jumped high and low

I'll be the next Michaelangelo'!-Caroline Palmer


'Chocolate and roses on Valentines day

Love and affection that blows you away'-Jane Sutton


'If you are mentally somewhere else

You miss real life'-Byron Katie


Every wave and hidden cave

I've waited for this adventure

Every loving gesture

Your eyes tender looking at me

Out into the sea

Free,Truly,Purely


A dream

I look up at the sky

There's a star in my hand


A dream

I was on a trampoline

Jumping higher and higher impossibly


No comments:

Post a Comment