Tuesday 25 July 2023

IPOD

Hitting play on my IPOD

Giving thanks to God


'The wound is how the light gets in'-Anon


Your story will keep going

This is not the end

If you leave your job or leave your love

Or leave your home

You will find a friend

Something always turns up


The loneliest thing in the world

Is not being believed 

You come out of hospital wishing

Your mind would be cleared

The voices you hear make you feel fear

And have you in tears

You dont have any friends or peers


A little bonfire in here

In my heart

Just wait until the fireworks start

Out on Worden Park


Do you remember the stars?

Looking up there for Mars?

We imagined driving a flying car


We were on the hotel roof

Feeling like we found the truth

Our song on loop


A cup of hot soup

Oh so cute


'I am here 

I remember

I stand up

I sing'-Anon


Angels are in the air around us

I dont think God has drowned us


We are flowers growing from the dry ground

We are birds making the sweetest sound


Glad to be listening and watching the waves on the sand

Glad to be holding you hand

I wanna take a trip in a campervan

Crack open some cold cans!


Infatuation love


Crush

Desire 

Love 


I was with the blues

But then I got then news

You were coming out tonight


'A calypso breeze'-Daniel Turner


'Love ignites,awakens,opens the door of creation'-Katy Sophia


Releasing a dove


We hold one another in synergy


We glide into the elements

Experimental

You make me feel so special

There is no question


The sun of RA (My solar God)


'What is Gods plan for us?

With this love so momentous'-Katy Sophia


'Lord,

I am warmed through and through by your heavenly light'-Katy Sophia


Our song our magic

My love,you just match it

It feels like a classic

You look so photographic


No hatred

The sacred,gaze at the sky

The birds fly

Creating beautiful design


All I ask

All I pray for is

Truth,Beauty,Bliss


Somebody that knows I exist


Magical shapes in the sky

I see beaches,castles in the clouds rolling by

I look for the sun

The battle is won


I ride you

I desire you

Wanna fly with you


The Seven Oceans

God's beautiful mystery

Our future,our history


I pray for love

Will it happen for me?

I am wishful


Sweet smile

I want to make a rhyme

All I do is pine

Blow a dandelion


'My soul is a wave in your glorious ocean'-Rumi


'A beautiful pearl is within you'-Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment