Tuesday 25 July 2023

My crystal collection

'My crystal collection'-Anon


I remember buying ornaments

When  I was ten from charity shops


Beauty makes me stare

I could do it forever

Can we be together?

Face ever weather

A story teller?


The back garden

The summer pool

Six weeks off school!

Waking up in a happy mood!


I will tell you my favourite views


Every sunset,every stream

Every picture of you on my mobile screen


Every mountain,every star

Every flower in my palm


Fudge and flake


As we laid together at night

The stars never looked so bright


'Stories,poems,dreams'-Anon


Driving to the ocean

Windows open!

Holidays in Devon or Cornwall


A nice spot for 

Sand in your socks

And a piece of rock!


A writers woe

When they dont love you back

When they wont dance slow

When they wont let you know

They love you 

You are enough


Tender sisters night

At the disco


A warm dreamy summer

A warm dreamy slumber


Can't wait to be on the beach

I've been waiting for weeks and weeks

Don't know how many sleeps


I just feel more content in the sun

I always have since I was young

The salty air in my lungs

Ice cream on my tongue


'The Swan

A supermodel of nature'-E J Grigg


No agony

Beautiful family on the beach

Chargrilled peach

The sun gives me freckles and my hair gets bleached 


'The tranquil trial of bluebells'-EJ Grigg


'Everytime I feel the blues

I lace up my running shoes

The feeling of my feet hitting the ground

Gives me happiness newly found'-E J Grigg


Creature of the day


Your eyes are glistening bright on the dancefloor

Every drink that you pour

Hope your feet don't end up sore

Doing a solo


Art and Spirituality


Childrens Book Idea

'Giggles in the garden'


Natures Diamonds

The stars in the sky

The dewdrops on the grass

The light in your eyes

The tears of your past


'On a wing and prayer'-Anon


The centre of me is really quite soft

Worrying if I am enough


Magnificent show

A rainbow from God

I wanna walk across it and see where I end up!


The beauty of everynight

The garden lights

The temperature just right

The smell of wood burning,we all unite


The beauty of everyday

The warm sunray

The birdsong carrying you away

The flowers smelling wonderfully

No comments:

Post a Comment