Tuesday 25 July 2023

Home


Home


It is a place that tells us that we are loved


A calling 

A freedom


Pen and peace


My touch is everything in me 

I gave you everything 

Lets dream


Faith is a fountain

Faith is a candle


My Forever-Beautiful


Your fond caress,could ease this pain-my loneliness


Love lit eyes


The perfect poem


Can I find the words?

I just want to tell you 

I just want to share

Call me ,I will always be there


Your gorgeous stare

Soft hair

I just want us to be together

And get wetter!

Rest on you like a feather!


Sunnydays and rainbows


The perfume of spring

An Angel with wings


The making of the melodies

The sound of my reveries


Putting your silken fingers inside me


Among the elements

Mountain road


Living gold

A true story told


Childrens book Idea

'The coconut tree by the sea'


The evenings music

Maybe a blues riff

I feel cherubic!


A medley of languages

You hear them in the city


Don't leave me in solitude 


From the Mountain 

Will my voice echoe?


Reserves of gold


An empty future?

I will meet it with humour


Creation is bliss

And so is a twist!


APPLE of amazement


Be my shelter and my shield


When I get old I wanna be warm and joyful























No comments:

Post a Comment